Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBevGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsBest travel pantsMay 4, 2021
These are my favorite pants for travel and daily living
- Yes, I recommend this productChristine22Gender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat length for tall ladiesMay 3, 2021
Attention tall ladies, if you are looking for hiking pants with length, look no further. Very comfortable and long enough for my 36" inseam. I did order a size larger than I usually wear for comfort around the waist. Happy hiking! :-)
- Yes, I recommend this productNadineGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!May 3, 2021
Feel and look great!