Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productRainyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsCons would like back pocketsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWell-made, sturdy, comfortableNov 15, 2019
Not sure I like the side zip pockets.
- Agility competitorGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreatNov 11, 2019
Great pants - fit perfect and move well when running.
- Yes, I recommend this productESGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLove These PantsNov 10, 2019
I love these pants. I am 5'9"+ and have trouble finding pants that are tall enough. The talls are too long, which I love, and can easily hem. They fit great, and are the perfect blend between wearing on the trail or business casual. Will be ordering more in other colors. Also, if you're in between sizes (I typically wear a 6 or 8), go with the larger of the two sizes.
- Asked Nov 8, 2019 by1 answerQ: How long are the tallA:The tall inseam length is 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT