Guide Pro Pants
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMartinGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLove these pants!Aug 19, 2019
Love these pants! Bought them to go hiking out West. They were perfect. Never felt too warm in them. Great in the rain too.
- Yes, I recommend this productsreedGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these pants!!Aug 12, 2019
I ordered hoping the size I chose would fit. They are actually a perfect fit. I will use them for hiking and casual wear. Quality it outstanding. Comfortable, casual, and cute!
- Yes, I recommend this productPookaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PetiteActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFantasticAug 11, 2019
Fantastic. Fit is perfect. slight stretch is great for active wear.