Guide Pro Pants
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTall girl | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeI own every style of Guide Pro in every colorJul 18, 2019
Guide Pro THE best pants, capris, shorts. Thankful they all are offered in Tall. Great for hiking, golf or everyday wear. Wash beautifully and air dry in no time. They always look great.
- Yes, I recommend this productharmonylts | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable and great fittingJul 18, 2019
I love these pants so much that I have 3 pairs of them. They're fast drying Incase you get caught in the rain. I like the slightly stretch ability that allows for better movement and returns to original shape.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandy | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeBest pants ever!Jul 18, 2019
I went down a size. Normally wear an 8 and the 6 fit perfectly.