Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Women's Sightscape Horizon Pull-On JoggersRegular Price$85.00-$95.00Sale Price$59.50 - $66.50
- Women's Trail Tight Leggings - High RiseRegular Price$90.00-$99.00Sale Price$63.00 - $69.30
- Women's Polar Fleece-Lined Pull-On PantsRegular Price$90.00-$99.00Sale Price$69.99
- Women's Guide Midweight Baselayer PantsRegular Price$90.00Sale Price$67.50
- Women's Departure Wide Leg Crop PantsRegular Price$75.00
- Yes, I recommend this productlisaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pantsMay 18, 2022
These are extremely comfortable. They work great for work and general every day. I have trouble finding decent pants for work that fit in just a basic way and there are no flaired ankles or strange trend that will pass. A nice-looking pant that can get dirty but then wash easy and works great for the nicer looking days in the office. And then can turn around and wear them camping.
- Yes, I recommend this productBeclecticGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pantsMay 18, 2022
Excellent go to pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productLibbyGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLive in these PantsMay 17, 2022
These are my everyday pants, for every season and reason. I have about 12 pairs now, that I use for work, travel and leisure. Awesome product, and can be worn for several days if necessary and still look like they came out of the washer and dryer. I cannot say enough about these pants.