Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSkyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy go to hiking pantsMar 27, 2020
I have three pairs of these pants and would buy another in a heartbeat. These pants have been with me to Chile and back and are my go to's for adventuring anywhere outdoors. The stretch is just enough for climbing but I think they make better hiking pants because they're not overly stretchy. You can still climb in them though. Great pants overall.
- Yes, I recommend this productpetite hikerGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeEveryday PantsMar 26, 2020
Great pants! Bought one and wore it basically everyday that I just had to buy two more! will say it is still bit too long for me being 5ft but can easily be hemmed
- Yes, I recommend this productJessicaGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pantsMar 26, 2020
- Asked Nov 10, 2019 by1 answerQ: How well does the StormRepel finish work? Does it keep you dry when out walking in the rain? Thank you.A:Hey Lisa. The StromRepel DWR finish will be fine if you're occasionally caught out in a shower, but the fabric will eventually let moisture in if you stay out long enough. You can always test your pants before heading out by spraying some drops of water on the surface. If it beads up and rolls off, it's good to go. If not, and the water begins to darken where it was applied, it's time for a cleaning or reapplication. Good news is you can reapply the DWR with a spray-on or wash-in product on your own at home.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Nov 8, 2019 by1 answerQ: How long are the tallA:The tall inseam length is 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT