Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRachelGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortConsBe cautious with "Fit Finder"Nov 19, 2021
There are really nice pants, and the price is right (especially if you get them on sale, like I did!) As a couple other reviewers have pointed out, it is quite annoying that the side pockets are too small for a typical cell phone - especially because they're *so close* to being big enough. I can kind of awkwardly make mine fit if I put it in sideways, but it's not really comfortable like that. One big thing I'll point out is that the "Fit Finder" was quite inaccurate for me. It told me I should order a size 14 Tall, which I was a bit wary of, because I generally wear a size 12 in most pants (or a size 32 in jeans), and I have a short inseam relative to my height (info that I included in the Fit Finder). To be safe, I ordered similar pants in both size 12 and size 14. They're BOTH too big. The 14 is so big they don't actually stay up. Because I got them on clearance, I'm going to keep them to wear as an outer layer in the winter with a belt, but I won't be able to wear them on their own. The size 12s fit decently through the thigh, but they're too loose at the waist (I need a belt). I have an hourglass shape, so this may be less of an issue if you're more straight up and down. To wear on their own (without layering) I probably could have sized down to a size 10. I'm 5'10 and ordered the regular length, but I have a short (31") inseam relative to my height. The regular works well on me, but if your inseam is much longer than that, I'd order the tall.
- Yes, I recommend this productPhotogirlyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGuide Pro PantsNov 17, 2021
I absolutely love these pants. I use them for hiking, working, and everyday wear. They stretch and feel and look great. My husband wears the men's version of these and loves his as well. We wore ours out in Colorado in June for a hiking trip and they were so comfortable even in the summer heat. The zipper pockets are perfect for me as I can keep my id, cards and cash on me and extra camera cards and battery and not have to carry a purse or bag.
- Yes, I recommend this productSarahGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsGreat for TravelNov 10, 2021
Wore these on a long trip; extra pockets good for passport/green card. Very nice length (35" inseam) which is hard to find for me. Material is water-resistant and they stayed clean-looking for many wearings.