Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWhat? Nickname?Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper fit!May 14, 2021
Love these pants! The associate at the store said they'd turn out to be my favorites and they are!!
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy PantsGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favorite pantsMay 14, 2021
These are my new favorite pants. Now that I'm working from home, I wear these almost every day. They're stretchy and comfortable and shed water and stains, which is great for a parent of a young child like me, who often ends up with food on them. My son was getting in the car and stepped on my knee with his muddy shoes, and the mud wiped right off! Amazing. They also wash easily and go right in the dryer. I have them in 5 colors now, but the indigo and slate green are my favorites.
- Yes, I recommend this productJen D.Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best summer pantsMay 13, 2021
These pants are comfortable and fit me perfectly. They are easy to wash and hang dry. I bought 3 pair in different colors because I like them so much. They are light weight for summer.