Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAms123Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat PantsNov 5, 2020
These pants are fantastic. I first bought them for my husband. He raved so much I had to try his on to feel the fabric. The fabric is soft, but stretchy, but durable! So I ordered a pair or myself of the women's and also loved them. I use them for everyday wear and hiking. These wash and dry beautifully in the dryer. For reference, I'm 5'7 and 160 lbs. I have a 36 inch waist and 40 inch hips and ordered a size 10. These are a little more fitted in the waist, which I like. If you want more room in the waist size up. My one concern is that my cell phone doesn't fit in the zip pocket and barely fits in the waist pocket when I scootch it towards the inside of the curve of the pocket. I have the iPhone 10 plus for reference. The men's Guide Pro pants have great deep pockets, although they don't have the beautiful curvy fit of the women's, aka are larger in the legs, have a lower waist fit. If you need this try the men's:) This is the same as most hiking brands. Honestly other brands like Northface, I can't even get my hand in the pockets! Over all I highly recommend these pants and have bought more pairs and I want to buy the lined version. Eddie Bauer, I was very happy to see a model that wasn't a size 0-4 in the picture! Please include more average size models. It's doesn't even have to be plus, just more women that aren't sticks. Trust me you'll sell more clothes because women can see true size reference!
- Yes, I recommend this productCitadel momGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantastic pantsOct 22, 2020
On more casual days I wear these to work. I have 4 different colors an wear them when I can. Super comfortable and nice looking classic pants
- Yes, I recommend this productThe Tall DailyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFINALLY tall pants that are actually made for tall people!Oct 22, 2020
My entire life has been a struggle to find pants that fit me length wise. Having a 35-37" inseam really limits my options, especially in "speciality" pants that aren't jeans. I could not have been happier when I received these pants and they were long. It may seem dramatic but when you've spent your whole life finding functional pants only to put them on and have the "long" pants hit above your ankles, it can be frustrating and defeating. FINALLY I have found a company that acknowledges that not all women are the same height and there are tall inseams past 33". Eddie Bauer has just earned a lifelong customer!
- Asked Nov 10, 2019 by1 answerQ: How well does the StormRepel finish work? Does it keep you dry when out walking in the rain? Thank you.A:Hey Lisa. The StromRepel DWR finish will be fine if you're occasionally caught out in a shower, but the fabric will eventually let moisture in if you stay out long enough. You can always test your pants before heading out by spraying some drops of water on the surface. If it beads up and rolls off, it's good to go. If not, and the water begins to darken where it was applied, it's time for a cleaning or reapplication. Good news is you can reapply the DWR with a spray-on or wash-in product on your own at home.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Nov 8, 2019 by1 answerQ: How long are the tallA:The tall inseam length is 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT