Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMarilynGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLove these.Jul 20, 2021
I always shop for curvy fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productAbbigailGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsLove them!Jul 20, 2021
I love these pants! I found a pair on clearance in store and I am buying more. I live in Louisiana where it is HOT and humid, and I work outdoors (often in thick brush). These pants are super durable, and they don't hold moisture. I sweat like crazy and I'm always self conscious, but these pants don't show moisture. Love them!
- Yes, I recommend this productKCNCGolfGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat productJul 19, 2021
I use these for golf!!