Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJewelsGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing PantsSep 21, 2020
I love these but should have ordered a size down. They'll work great with a base layer this fall. At this price I'll order more pairs in various colours. 2 thumbs up!!
- Yes, I recommend this productJatexanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best trail pants!!Sep 20, 2020
Well fitting pants that are clearly made from quality material. These pants fit perfectly on me!
- Yes, I recommend this productBGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfy, great fitting pantsSep 18, 2020
These are the most comfortable, best fitting pants ever! I wear them hiking, camping, at dog park, out for lunch with friends...dress them up or down. They wash up very well, but I line dry all my clothes. I now have 2 pairs, and looking to buy a third. For reference (I wish everyone included this!) I am 5'5", 130lbs, 29" waist(at belly button!) 38" hips (at widest part of butt!) and purchased the size 4. Usually pants that fit my hips gape at the waist but these do not. Yes, highly recommend.
- Asked Nov 10, 2019 by1 answerQ: How well does the StormRepel finish work? Does it keep you dry when out walking in the rain? Thank you.A:Hey Lisa. The StromRepel DWR finish will be fine if you're occasionally caught out in a shower, but the fabric will eventually let moisture in if you stay out long enough. You can always test your pants before heading out by spraying some drops of water on the surface. If it beads up and rolls off, it's good to go. If not, and the water begins to darken where it was applied, it's time for a cleaning or reapplication. Good news is you can reapply the DWR with a spray-on or wash-in product on your own at home.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Nov 8, 2019 by1 answerQ: How long are the tallA:The tall inseam length is 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT