Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLady DiGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStylin' Fit and FlexibleJan 7, 2022
Perfect for hiking, gym, road trips. I wanted the trim, Tactical Firefighter look and I got exactly that!
- Yes, I recommend this productKirstenGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTenacious pants survived fallDec 30, 2021
7 miles into an 8 mile hike I fell and tore a gash below my knee that required 10 stitches. My First Ascent pants weren't torn at all! The doctor who sewed me back up was amazed and pleased to not have dirt to deal with. These pants are incredibly comfortable, shield you from wind, and are exceptionally durable.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyleneGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo comfyDec 26, 2021
I needing new hiking pants after gaining weight during covid. I bought these on sale before Christmas and wore them hiking today. They fit perfectly and are so comfortable. It was 77 degrees out and these pants were perfect. Very comfortable, sturdy, and flattering. I already recommended them to a friend.