Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productkdsGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons Not VersatileGreat fitFeb 22, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productJBGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove 'em!Feb 22, 2021
These are a great mix of comfortable and nice enough for a button down shirt or sweater for work or you could take them hiking! I am a pretty consistent size 6 or Small and the 6 fits great. I have a small waist but big quads and rear and these don't feel overly tight at all!
- Yes, I recommend this productmtngirlheidiGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReplacing Prana Halle Pants!Feb 21, 2021
I've been hiking and traveling in a few pairs of Prana Halle pants for several years, and there's always been something about them that just didn't do it for me. The waist hung too low, and don't even get me started about the pathetic pockets. I decided to sell those pants and look elsewhere, and I ended up trying out a pair of these pants (and the matching shorts). Long story short, I LOVE THEM. They sit up higher on my waist with a more appropriate mid rise and take away my awkward stomach pooch. Despite no back pockets, the front ones are deep enough to almost store my phone and hands, and the side pockets are really strategically positioned. I went out for a hike this morning in them and LOVE them -- my booty got cold, but that was the weather, not the pants. The material is light, stretchy, and quick drying, and these will be a wonderful replacement to my old hiking pants. I've already ordered another pair of these pants...and I'm keeping the shorts as well!