Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productcharle1Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeReally Great PantsMay 22, 2020
I love these pants! I ordered a pair a few months ago since we love hiking every summer. They are so comfortable and fit so nicely I wear them all of the time. I wear them for yard work, running around town or just hanging out around the house. We went for an all day hike yesterday and they were wonderfully comfortable the entire day. They have been worn alot and been washed alot and are holding up fabulously. I believe I will have them for a long time. I am pear shaped and these are some of the only hiking pants I have ever found that actually fit me comfortably in the legs and waist. They are actually cut for women and not skinny chicken legs. Most of us are not built like little boys, we have muscular women's legs and a waistline. My husband likes the look, he says they are very flattering and told me to order more. That doesn't always happen. I just ordered two more pairs and would love to have them in every color. I did have to order a size 12, I usually wear a size 10 in every other brand, so you may want to think about that. My only beef for everyday wear is the logo being so prominent. That doesn't stop me from wearing them. If you are curvier, order these pants and you will have happy hiking experiences.
- dinedineGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Deep Pockets, Zipper Pockets, Belt LoopsCons First Ascent logoFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Pants . . . EXCEPTMay 21, 2020
These pants are perfect, except for the obtrusive First Ascent logo on the front left pocket - mid thigh, in high contrast to the fabric color. It looks like bleach got spilled on them. It really ruins the look of the pants. Grrr! Everything else about the pants is great - the fabric, fit, comfort, pockets, belt loops. Remove the logo or put it in a less awkward, less obvious place - and I will order six more pair of these pants and recommend them without reservation. I love everything else about them!
- Traveler66Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityOtherPros Easy Care, Good Size/FitCons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect pantsApr 22, 2020
As a healthcare provider, I was looking for pants that would fit well and look nice at work — these pants are great! I bought one pair and then another two, I liked them so much. They wash wonderfully (they are getting washed a lot!) and require no ironing. The side pockets are very useful as well. I am 5' 9" and the talls are perfect. Looking forward to wearing them outside of work!
- Asked Nov 10, 2019 by1 answerQ: How well does the StormRepel finish work? Does it keep you dry when out walking in the rain? Thank you.A:Hey Lisa. The StromRepel DWR finish will be fine if you're occasionally caught out in a shower, but the fabric will eventually let moisture in if you stay out long enough. You can always test your pants before heading out by spraying some drops of water on the surface. If it beads up and rolls off, it's good to go. If not, and the water begins to darken where it was applied, it's time for a cleaning or reapplication. Good news is you can reapply the DWR with a spray-on or wash-in product on your own at home.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Nov 8, 2019 by1 answerQ: How long are the tallA:The tall inseam length is 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT