Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKimberltSGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFabulous fitSep 15, 2019
Leg length was a bit long; but they hemmed up very easily. Have worn them in hot weather and wet cool weather; pants were very comfortable in both. Will buy these again.
- Yes, I recommend this productpickonetreatGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe fit is awesome!Sep 15, 2019
These fit fantastic! I'm a tall plus size girl, so it's refreshing to find a pair of pants that are long enough in the plus size range.
- Yes, I recommend this productsleepswithpossumsGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFlattering Fit!Sep 14, 2019
How I love these pants! I already have two pairs and will probably get more. While the fit is flattering all the way around, the seaming on the back and the lack of back pockets do wonders for the view from behind. The waistband is nicely forgiving.