Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSamGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect fitJun 15, 2021
Very comfortable for hiking all day. Holds up to brushing up against rocks, trees, etc. while hiking.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolynGender FemaleHeight 4'9"TypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConscomfortable & attractiveJun 14, 2021
comfortable and stylish enough to wear to work
- Yes, I recommend this productMJBGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pantsJun 14, 2021
These pants fit me perfectly and are super comfortable. I have them in at least four colors. I wish there weren't a big letter A on the pocket. I think it sort of spoils the look. I feel the same way about "Eddie Bauer" written on so many of the Eddie clothing items.