Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCGlasgoGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat hiking pants!!Mar 3, 2021
Love these pants look great, very practical too- great all round hiking pant!
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGuide Pro Pants are GREAT!Mar 3, 2021
These pants are so comfortable! They look nice and are easy care. I love the fabric... stretch but not sag! I'm 5'10" and 165#. I bought a 12 Tall. They are a bit big. I should have gotten a 10 tall. They are plenty long. Good for casual wear, hiking, biking and spring golf! Bring on Spring.
- Yes, I recommend this product0Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit, true to size.Mar 2, 2021
They're great pants for golf, hiking and just daily activities.