Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSBearGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type TallActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy Go To PantsDec 28, 2020
These are the most comfortable pants I own. I wear these for everything from hiking to running errands. I have these in several colors. I get so many compliments on these.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulesGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHow did I live without these?Dec 20, 2020
I love these pants. Bought them for walking and hiking. Might start wearing them to work. Ordering more! Fits perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productMCGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTHE BEST Outdoor Work PantsDec 16, 2020
I love these pants. Being an engineer I will have routine meetings on construction sites and need versatile pants that don't look too beat up to wear in the office, but also able to walk construction sites and through the woods. These have great pockets that can fit a cell phone. They are also great if it's hot outside and if it starts to rain. So many upsides to these pants. I'm 200lb and 5'11" and got the 16 tall.
- Asked Nov 10, 2019 by1 answerQ: How well does the StormRepel finish work? Does it keep you dry when out walking in the rain? Thank you.A:Hey Lisa. The StromRepel DWR finish will be fine if you're occasionally caught out in a shower, but the fabric will eventually let moisture in if you stay out long enough. You can always test your pants before heading out by spraying some drops of water on the surface. If it beads up and rolls off, it's good to go. If not, and the water begins to darken where it was applied, it's time for a cleaning or reapplication. Good news is you can reapply the DWR with a spray-on or wash-in product on your own at home.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Nov 8, 2019 by1 answerQ: How long are the tallA:The tall inseam length is 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT