Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBethGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeYay for TALLJul 15, 2020
I'm 5'11" and all legs and they go down passed my ankle. LOVE them in the boat on these summer PNW evenings.
- Yes, I recommend this productAaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHappy with purchaseJul 13, 2020
Read reviews and listened. Am a size 12 bought a size 14 and fit perfectly. Wore these hiking for two days and enjoyed them. They are lightweight and kept me safe from water and mosquitos. Comfortable to bend and move on varying hiking trails and slopes. Bought two!
- Yes, I recommend this productVeterinarianGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for veterinariansJul 11, 2020
I am a mixed animal veterinarian and purchased a pair of these based off a suggestion from another veterinarian. These are fantastic for both in-clinic work and farm calls! They're lightweight, which is perfect for our blazing hot and humid summers. Water (...and other unmentionable fluids) rolls right off. I did a very messy procedure in them and everything rinsed right out in the wash. The only minor complaint is that I am about 5'3" and the petite length hit at my ankle (so too short with shoes), but I have to roll the hem of the regular length under so they don't drag, even with boots. I am ~150 lbs and the 10 is a little loose after wearing all day, but I think an 8 would be too tight. Shipping was fast, although the refund on the returned petite pair took ~2 weeks. I will be purchasing a few more pairs for my work wardrobe!