Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsJan 21, 2021
Fit is fantastic with room if you have curvy hips. Comfortable and flexible. Bought these for hiking but like them so much I will be buying more colors for everyday wear too. Great product.
- Yes, I recommend this productJessintheMidwestGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe BEST pants!Jan 21, 2021
Fits better than ANY pant I've purchased, and I've tried a number of pants from other outdoor clothing companies. I'm 5'7" with fairly long legs for my height, and usually I fall somewhere between a regular and tall length, with neither being quite right. The regular fits me perfectly in these. I also have a fairly straight build, such that if a pant fits in the hips, it's too big at the waist (I'm 36" hips, 30" waist and 133lbs for reference). These have been awesome in that they fit me in both the hips and the waist! They are so comfortable that I'd wear them every day if I could. I have them in both size 6 and 4, I purchased the larger size when I was about 10 pounds heavier, but now the size 4 is much better fitting. I'm waiting on a good sale to pick up more! I don't think you will be disappointed with this pant, especially if you've had the same issues on fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productaudraGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper comfy pantsJan 18, 2021
I love these pants, I wear them all the time. I hate that Eddie Bauer has stopped carrying these in 20 Tall.