Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat everyday pantsSep 15, 2021
I have these pants in black, olive, and pumice. The fabric in the black and olive pants is a bit thicker and more durable than those in pumice. I wear either the black or olive pants every day, for leisure, hiking, camping, and yard work. They are very comfortable, resist stains, keep their slightly-stretchy fit, breathe well, and have useful pockets that don't bulge.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 4'10"TypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy CareConsMy Favorite PantsSep 15, 2021
I am proud to say I own these pants in every color. I always get complements and I love that they come in a long length.
- Yes, I recommend this product"LMC" The Shark LadyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWonderful Pants and seem to ward off stainsSep 13, 2021
These are so comfortable and look professional too! I had a pen in my pocked, only worn them twice, and was so upset when realized left a pen in them. Well!!!! I blotted the ink and it appears most came off. (This happened to two different pairs in the same load of wash and they both seem almost spotless). Im running the pants thru again to see what happens. They breath well. They wash and can hang dry exceptional. Great pockets. Great fit. Great colors. I just got into Eddie Bauer pants and have quit wearing all my other pants. These are winner pants ladies!!! The first pair was a gift and then I purchased these and have experimented with different styles, colors and sizes. EB, y'all rock!!!