Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKVNHGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favorite pantsSep 17, 2021
I wear these pants from fall through spring. I add a layer of long underwear in cold weather. The thigh pockets are perfect for my phone and not bulky.
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat everyday pantsSep 15, 2021
I have these pants in black, olive, and pumice. The fabric in the black and olive pants is a bit thicker and more durable than those in pumice. I wear either the black or olive pants every day, for leisure, hiking, camping, and yard work. They are very comfortable, resist stains, keep their slightly-stretchy fit, breathe well, and have useful pockets that don't bulge.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 4'10"TypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy CareConsMy Favorite PantsSep 15, 2021
I am proud to say I own these pants in every color. I always get complements and I love that they come in a long length.