Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCasual HikerGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortConsPerfect for HikingJun 24, 2022
I love these pants. They are lightweight, they dry quickly (and seem to shed rain at least a bit), and they're super comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productBBBGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest pants ever!Jun 24, 2022
These are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn, easiest to care for , and the most versatile. . Paired with a nice blouse they work for a luncheon date. Throw on a T shirt and they're great for a walk in the park . I absolutely love them.
- Yes, I recommend this productJeanGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReally great pantsJun 23, 2022
This pants are amazing. Great for hiking and outdoor, great for traveling, but also look so good w fit and style they are great for any occasion. Easy care. I would buy another pair, but I already have 3 plus 2 of the shorts.