Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGrammieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfectMay 7, 2021
I have the Guide Pro pants in every color now. They are comfortable, wash well and fit nicely. I am 5'7" and 134 lbs and size 10 is perfect for me. They do not shrink over many washings. Good for hiking, gardening and you can still wear them out for a casual dinner.
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros FitConsPerfect fitMay 6, 2021
Very comfortable for every day
- Yes, I recommend this productCDialGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsMay 5, 2021
Love these pants. They look great, are super comfortable and are very flattering.