Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMichteachGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsPerfect for outdoor classroomSep 20, 2021
Bought my first pair and immediately bought a 2nd. As a Montessori teacher I spend a lot of time on the floor and outside. These handle it all.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGo-to pants for pretty much everythingSep 20, 2021
These are my go-to pants for pretty much everything. Three weeks in the back country, no problem. All day in the office, no problem. Site visits, with boots and hard hat, no problem. Trail, crag, mountain, hike or bike, these pants go everywhere. Water, bug, and stain resistant. Flex and stretch fabric that doesn't bind and is wrinkle resistant. These pants are just as happy to be washed in a stream or a sink as they are in a Maytag. And they've got handy side pockets I can no longer live without. Also, happy to report that they run true-to-size in the graphite color again (these were smaller than other colors in a previous year's run). I'm a fan.
- Yes, I recommend this productMGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!Sep 19, 2021
I love these pants! The style and comfort fit my body type so well.