Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCathyGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPetite was perfect lengthOct 25, 2021
Ideally, I like a combination of comfort and style
- Yes, I recommend this productJJGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfect fit and feelOct 24, 2021
I honestly was looking for a comfortable pair of Golf Pants to play in the colder days with. I dislike the typical golf pants because they are all fitted tightly to the legs and I prefer a looser feel. These work Great.
- Yes, I recommend this productSoniaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pantsOct 24, 2021
Bought these for golfing and they are perfect. Order one size smaller.