Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Women's Guide Pro Pants - High RiseRegular Price$85.00-$95.00Sale Price$63.75 - $71.25
- Women's Guide 2.0 PantsRegular Price$80.00Sale Price$60.00
- Women's Guide Hybrid PantsRegular Price$129.00Sale Price$96.75
- Women's Guide Pro ShortsRegular Price$65.00-$75.00Sale Price$48.75 - $56.25
- Women's Trail Adventure High-Rise PantsRegular Price$90.00-$99.00Sale Price$45.00 - $69.99
- Women's Sightscape Horizon Pull-On JoggersRegular Price$85.00-$95.00Sale Price$42.50 - $47.50
- Women's Trail Tight Leggings - High RiseRegular Price$90.00-$99.00Sale Price$45.00 - $69.99
- Women's Polar Fleece-Lined Pull-On PantsRegular Price$90.00-$99.00Sale Price$69.99
- Women's Guide Midweight Baselayer PantsRegular Price$90.00Sale Price$67.50
- Women's Departure Wide Leg Crop PantsRegular Price$75.00
- Yes, I recommend this productJcupde4553Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros ComfortConsReview skortMay 22, 2022
- Yes, I recommend this productAnaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFlattering and VersatileMay 22, 2022
Saw another professional woman wearing these and I stopped her to ask about her pants. When she said they came in many colors, I had to find out for myself. Ended up buying 3 pairs. They're my new workwear staple. Look great, lightweight, and great for summer. Pumice is my favorite—best pair of khakis you'll ever own. When I am done at work, I don't have to rush home and change to walk the dogs and run around outside.
- Yes, I recommend this productLauren827Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants!!May 22, 2022
Love these pants!!!