Polar Fleece-Lined Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Multitasking cold-weather pants take you from the shoulder season of fall through winter. Flexion stretch-woven fabric of polyester/spandex ensures excellent mobility. Fleece lining provides extra warmth without bulk—pants layer easily under ski or rain pants, or waders. Ideal for everything from backcountry snowshoeing to winter fishing to in-town errand duty.
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure hook-and-loop pockets
- Side elastic at waist
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productMargrethGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI LOVE these pants!Nov 21, 2019
I usually wear long underwear & jeans in winter, for hiking around our property & horse chores. I ordered a pair of these on sale just to have a lighter weight, easier to put on option. The tall is perfect length for my 35" inseam. I recently wore them to work outside all day with temperatures in the high 20s & I stayed toasty warm. They look nice enough to wear to my casual office job on a cold day, and are not too warm to wear inside. I just got my second pair in a different color because I like them so much. I am pretty frugal, so I don't think I would pay full price, but they are definitely worth what I paid for them!
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlieGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfy and warmNov 19, 2019
I love these! This is my third pair (black, gray, plum). I wear a pair every day when it's cold out and am kept warm (but not too warm). Please make them in blue, forest green, tan, wine!
- Yes, I recommend this productSeateemsGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe best pants for Seattle's winters!Nov 19, 2019
This is the third pair of these I've gotten, and I couldn't be happier with them. (Especially since I was able to get them on sale in petite! Perfect hem.) Once the weather starts getting cooler and wetter, these are my go-to's. It's great to feel warm and dry all season.