Polar Fleece-Lined Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Multitasking cold-weather pants take you from the shoulder season of fall through winter. Flexion stretch-woven fabric of polyester/spandex ensures excellent mobility. Fleece lining provides extra warmth without bulk—pants layer easily under ski or rain pants, or waders. Ideal for everything from backcountry snowshoeing to winter fishing to in-town errand duty.
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure hook-and-loop pockets
- Side elastic at waist
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBakerdogsGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsJust what I wantecJan 17, 2021
I ordered petite so pants wouldn't be too long, and they fit well. The rise is a bit short but I needed cold-weather workout pants so I am keeping them. They are very comfortable even if not so flattering. I like the zip pockets!.
- Yes, I recommend this productGinaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite pantJan 17, 2021
I am 5'3, 115lbs & can never find a pair of pants that don't look like I'm wearing a paper bag. The fit of these pants are amazing. I love the lining, so comfortable & warm. So far I've worn these for snowboarding as I didn't have another pair of pants with me. Wouldn't recommend if you plan to be sitting in the snow but I am so thrilled with them. I will mostly be using them for winter hiking purposes as I am always cold.
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest winter wear!!Jan 11, 2021
Best outdoors winter pants - perfect for kayaking and hiking!! Water resistant! Ive had a pair for 5 years and no problems!