Polar Fleece-Lined Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Multitasking cold-weather pants take you from the shoulder season of fall through winter. Flexion stretch-woven fabric of polyester/spandex ensures excellent mobility. Fleece lining provides extra warmth without bulk—pants layer easily under ski or rain pants, or waders. Ideal for everything from backcountry snowshoeing to winter fishing to in-town errand duty.
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure hook-and-loop pockets
- Side elastic at waist
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productAWGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pants!Oct 9, 2019
The pants fit exactly as I expected them to fit. I live in the subarctic and needed the option for them to fit over a pair thermals as well for the winter so I ordered a size larger than usual. I normally fit a size 10, but I ordered a 12. They still fit well, and I definitely have space for another layer underneath. They are exceptionally soft, but with a rugged enough exterior that I can wear them in the field. I own other styles of the fleece and flannel lined pants, and I have never been dissapointed. Great product!
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeStaple for Winter WeatherSep 29, 2019
Excellent pants! I have owned 2 pairs of these pants for two years. Both black and gray colors have maintained true color and form through dozens of wash and dry cycles. I wear them outdoors for work and recreation. They breathe well indoors so I do not get overheated. They are pretty windproof and waterproof so they are comfortable down to 20 degrees with winter boots and moderate activity. I purchased mine a size up and they hang nicely with a bit of extra space - then I am also able to add a warm baselayer for extra cold weather. I look forward to winter because these pants are like wearing pajama pants - cozy and comfortable - but they also look professional. The only thing I have noticed is minor hem and inseam shrinkage from the dryer, which doesn't matter with winter boots. Speaking of the dryer, I dry them inside out for most of the cycle and them flip them right-side out to dry the outside at the end. Amazing product that I recommend to all my friends in cold climates!
- Yes, I recommend this productMixedpetsGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros These pants are very warm and not bulky.ConsGreat Pants!Apr 9, 2019
Great pants! I wear them for work everyday. Thank Eddie!