Polar Fleece-Lined Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Multitasking cold-weather pants take you from the shoulder season of fall through winter. Flexion stretch-woven fabric of polyester/spandex ensures excellent mobility. Fleece lining provides extra warmth without bulk—pants layer easily under ski or rain pants, or waders. Ideal for everything from backcountry snowshoeing to winter fishing to in-town errand duty.
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure hook-and-loop pockets
- Side elastic at waist
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBethGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, QualityConsExcellent purchaseOct 31, 2020
These pants are so comfortable and warm. The fit around the waist is great. They are just a tad long if I'm not wearing shoes. My husband ended up getting a pair too!
- Yes, I recommend this productsloafer71Gender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBring on the cold!Oct 30, 2020
I'm looking to make the colder months as comfortable as possible and stocking up on warm clothing. In particular, I spend a lot of time walking the dog and would like to get out snowshoeing. It's tough to find petite sizes. I just walked the dog for 30 minutes in our first snowstorm of the season and am so glad to have these! They kept me warm in dry in 20 degree wet snow. I can see adding a base layer for even colder conditions. They're even a little stylish! I'm usually a 4 petite in dress pants, but the 4 petite in these were a little tight in the thighs.
- Yes, I recommend this productbgGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and Fit PerfectlyOct 30, 2020
These pants are extremely comfortable. They fit perfectly and have plenty of pockets. Bought 3 pairs and might even have to purchase some more. Perfect for working outdoors when the temperatures drop!