Polar Fleece-Lined Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Multitasking cold-weather pants take you from the shoulder season of fall through winter. Flexion stretch-woven fabric of polyester/spandex ensures excellent mobility. Fleece lining provides extra warmth without bulk—pants layer easily under ski or rain pants, or waders. Ideal for everything from backcountry snowshoeing to winter fishing to in-town errand duty.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure hook-and-loop pockets
- Side elastic at waist
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMS HikerGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsJust what I was looking forMay 2, 2021
After a record breaking ice storm in Southwest Mississippi, I vowed I would not go through another winter without appropriate pants. I normally wear EB size 8 in most pants and EB size 10 in jeans. I took a chance on size 10 because they were the only size available and they were on sale. They are a bit loose in the legs without looking way too big, but they easily slip over leggings without looking (or feeling) too tight. By the time I got them, the cold weather was gone, but they are hanging in the closet waiting for next year. The excellent quality is as expected from EB. I am pretty sure I will be glad I got them.
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConspolar fleece pantsApr 25, 2021
Great pants for winter hiking, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing.
- Yes, I recommend this productn/aGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSo comfortable!Apr 14, 2021
These pants are really comfortable while wearing/walking. I even have room for a baselayer for snow play. I got them on sale too!