Polar Fleece-Lined Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Multitasking cold-weather pants take you from the shoulder season of fall through winter. Flexion stretch-woven fabric of polyester/spandex ensures excellent mobility. Fleece lining provides extra warmth without bulk—pants layer easily under ski or rain pants, or waders. Ideal for everything from backcountry snowshoeing to winter fishing to in-town errand duty.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure hook-and-loop pockets
- Side elastic at waist
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNorthWoodsSaraGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat PantsNov 29, 2021
These seems to be smaller than previous years' versions. I checked the tag on the pair I've been wearing, then ordered the same size. I cannot button this new pair, meanwhile my old pair keep sliding down as I walk around. I've always suspected that previous versions were running a size larger. I think these are now true-to-size, and I'm simply bigger than I'd like to be. The mulberry color is in fact a bit darker and more attractive than pictured here. Do not be afraid of them looking too pastel. They are feminine, but not "girly pink."
- Yes, I recommend this productMalloryGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect fit that does the job!Nov 21, 2021
I bought these pants because I started a new position where I'd be in a produce cooler which is around 35° F maybe even a little lower in temp. I'm from Florida so I know very little about dressing warm. I decided to purchase these and at first I bought the regular size to see how long they would be because sometimes when you pull them up a little higher they aren't really too long. The size 10 fit perfect! They are baggy style pants and they ran a tad long but I just folded them a little as they were perfect. I bought 3 of the petite after and they just came in and they are a perfect fit! I wore a pair of leggings underneath with these and a heavy jacket and was comfortable the entire time in the cooler. These are definitely a keeper and I'll have to order a few more! They are wide leg which covers boots perfectly. I wore them with steel toed sneakers. The quality is amazing. Very well made!
- CarmelleGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Poor Fit, UncomfortableSize 0 too big, baggy and loose pantsNov 12, 2021
This size 0 is way too big. I wish eddie bauer would either start offering a size 00 to compete with prana, or adjust their sizing to also fit smaller waist sizes. These are supper loose around the ankles, more like a bootcut / wide / flare fit, and the waist was pretty big as well. I'm 5'4", 115# with a 25" waist. I returned and purchased the GuidePro fleece lined pants because they fit way better.