Guide Pro Flex Shorts
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing shorts, are now available in a pull-on style with an elastic/drawstring waist. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex provides stretch comfort, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Inseam, Size 6: 4"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNoraGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Elasticized waist, doesn't shrink in dryerCons inseam could be 1-2 in. longerNew Favorite ShortsJul 7, 2020
Love these shorts. I'm thinking of buying multiple pairs, since I wear my black shorts all the time. The mid-rise waist is very flattering and the cut of the material is athletic and trendy. I am a little under 5'8", 139 lbs and the size 4 fit perfectly. Elastic waist is great. I do wish the inseam was maybe an inch longer.
- Yes, I recommend this productJessGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsPerfect for casual or active wear!Jun 28, 2020
Comfortable fit that isn't too loose or tight. The material is stretchy and durable. I got the Cement color to wear despite being a little concerned that they might be see through, but they aren't at all! I'm looking forward to wearing these for hiking, golfing, as well as dressing them up with a nice shirt for daily life. I'm 5'8, 135 lbs, and normally wear a 27-28 inch waist in jeans, and the size 6 fit me perfectly. Will definitely buy again!
- Yes, I recommend this productCampHouGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsSo comforable!Jun 28, 2020
I ordered these about two weeks ago and tried them on as soon as they arrived. Liked them so much that I just ordered a second pair in black. My first was the cement and I wear works pants in size 10 and that is what I ordered the shorts in.