Guide Pro Flex Shorts
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing shorts, are now available in a pull-on style with an elastic/drawstring waist. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex provides stretch comfort, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Inseam, Size 6: 4"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBBBugGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect! Style and comfortNov 9, 2020
I'm 5'10" and 160. Size 12 is perfect for me. Very comfortable, super easy care, and always looks good. Great pockets! The two in the back hold even large phones safely. The two in the front are zippered and also deep enough to hold things securely. I pulled the waist tie out as I didn't need it (the waist is wide, flat elastic that keeps them right where I want them without a tie). Maybe if you are wearing these swimming and diving--which could work with this fabric--you'd want the tie. The fabric is smooth, stain, and water-resistant, but not slimy. I bought them in every color. I'm going to check out the pants version.
- Yes, I recommend this productTinaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove them!Aug 10, 2020
Love them! I've been wearing guide pro shorts for years and have always loved them but love these a even more! Bit shorter length, no need for a belt, easy to pull on, super comfortable! I've worn them almost daily all summer and will hope for more colours to be available next year!
- Yes, I recommend this productNoraGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Elasticized waist, doesn't shrink in dryerCons inseam could be 1-2 in. longerNew Favorite ShortsJul 7, 2020
Love these shorts. I'm thinking of buying multiple pairs, since I wear my black shorts all the time. The mid-rise waist is very flattering and the cut of the material is athletic and trendy. I am a little under 5'8", 139 lbs and the size 4 fit perfectly. Elastic waist is great. I do wish the inseam was maybe an inch longer.