Polar Fleece-Lined Pull-On Pants
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
Superior mobility and cozy warmth team up in these lined pull-on pants. Flexion polyester/spandex shell provides active stretch, while the plaid fleece lining keeps you warm. Cinched hem seals out cold.
- Secure zip side pockets on thigh
- Curved back yoke for added shape and enhanced fit
- Side back pocket on right
- Front hand pockets
- Average inseam, rolled/unrolled: Reg 29"/32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productracersailorGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCozy!Nov 18, 2019
I bought one pair a few weeks ago. Size 8 fits great but even though I am 5 6" - 5 7" the regular length had to be unrolled completely to be long enough. Not a problem but I liked the way they looked with the hem rolled, too. So I bought a second pair in long! Possibly a little longer than needed but I'm fine with that. As noted the waist band is elastic in the back. Which makes them VERY comfortable but perhaps not as flattering from a rear view. I'm about comfort vs fashion, especially when I want to be warm! I wore them by the ocean this past weekend. Gale force winds and air temps under 30. I wasn't cold at all. (Probably helped that I was wearing an EB down jacket, too). I'm happy with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productAndreaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFleece-lined pants changed my life!Nov 18, 2019
I love these pants. Comfortable and fit well. True to size. I wear the to walk my dog early morning and they make all the difference in my comfort. I don't have a cold wind whipping through the fabric.
- Yes, I recommend this productLymes NinjaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePants that can be dressed up or more casualNov 18, 2019
Lymes disease has settled in all of my joints which makes getting dressed difficult because of painful and stiff joints. I needed warm pants for the winter I could pull over my feet that don't bend very well with hands that have limited movement. I was pleasantly surprised to see the drawstring actually has elastic in it. I just need to tie it where it is comfortable and I am set. I do not need to tie and untie each time I need to take them off or put them on. I feel like I can wear these to church with a nice sweater or running errands with a sweatshirt. I am 5'5, 122 lbs. Size 4 fit perfectly. I can easily wear them rolled to show off the fleece, or down to show the elastic cuff. The elastic cuff is tight enough to have style without being so tight that it hugs your ankle.