Polar Fleece-Lined Pull-On Pants
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
Superior mobility and cozy warmth team up in these lined pull-on pants. Flexion polyester/spandex shell provides active stretch, and it has a durable, water-repellent finish so moisture beads on the surface and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. Inside, the plaid fleece lining is the ultimate in cozy warmth. Cinched cuffs help seal out cold.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip side pockets on thigh
- Curved back yoke for added shape and enhanced fit
- Side back pocket on right
- Front hand pockets
- Inseam, Reg rolled/unrolled: 29"/31"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell | 100% polyester fleece lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsThese are way better than I expected!Jan 19, 2021
These pants are the perfect length on my long legs. Roomy fit, could have sized down one size possibly! Very comfortable and not tight in the legs or hips. Can't wait to wear these hiking and backpacking
- Yes, I recommend this productMs MIGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOutstanding essential winter gear! Please stock more!Jan 19, 2021
These pants are perfect for winter exercise in Michigan. The fabric has just the right amount of give for outdoor full-motion activities with a cozy warm lining. Exceptionally wonderful on cold windy days. Excellent quality. Love all the pockets. I am so sad I didn't buy more pairs in size 12. They sold out super fast -- now I know why!
- OldcrowGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsExcellent warm pants!Jan 15, 2021
These aren't overly hot, but just right. They are warm enough for long dog walks in the early morning though! I'll use them for hiking too. Fit was higher midrise. I don't really love the cuffing but I can deal. I got these on sale and it was totally worth it. I'm a solid 10, but wanted roomy pants so I bought both a 10 and 12. Returned the 12, maybe could have made the 8 work but wanted roomy.