Polar Fleece-Lined Pull-On Pants
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
Superior mobility and cozy warmth team up in these lined pull-on pants. Flexion polyester/spandex shell provides active stretch, while the plaid fleece lining keeps you warm. Cinched hem seals out cold.
- Secure zip side pockets on thigh
- Curved back yoke for added shape and enhanced fit
- Side back pocket on right
- Front hand pockets
- Average inseam, rolled/unrolled: Reg 29"/32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAudreyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these pants!Oct 11, 2019
I bought these pants for hiking, camping or lounging in cold weather, and I love them! On a recent trip to Montana, I was warm in these while just walking around outside in crisp weather. While hiking, I wore leggings under so when I got too hot I could take off a layer. These are so warm, and cute! I got into most size smalls and 2's at Eddie Bauer, so I ordered a small, and these fit me perfectly! I also wasn't sure if you could roll down the cuff in the picture and you can, so the pants hit my ankles.
- Yes, I recommend this productTerryGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityProsConsLove theseMay 4, 2019
These fit great and the lining is soft and warm. I can't wait to wear these the next time I'm shoveling snow or visiting my friends in their Vermont cabin.
- Yes, I recommend this productAngelaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityWalkingProsConsThese are so great they were stolen from me!!Jan 27, 2019
I really like these pants so soft and warm on the inside and protective on the outside. I'm a Floridian and currently living in Minnesota getting down to minus 20 and they keep me warm going to work at night. They're so good they were actually stolen for me at work! Unfortunately now they're sold out some waiting for morehopefully more inventory to buy a couple of pairs!