Polar Fleece-Lined Pull-On Pants
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
Superior mobility and cozy warmth team up in these lined pull-on pants. Flexion polyester/spandex shell provides active stretch, while the plaid fleece lining keeps you warm. Cinched hem seals out cold.
- Secure zip side pockets on thigh
- Curved back yoke for added shape and enhanced fit
- Side back pocket on right
- Front hand pockets
- Average inseam, rolled/unrolled: Reg 29"/32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productPhoebeGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Stretches, comfortable, warmConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargePerfect post-swim pants!Nov 21, 2019
I live in Chicago a couple of blocks from the YMCA where I lap swim. As much as I love my merino long underwear, it's a struggle to get it on when my legs are still damp from my swim. These pants are perfect for just pulling on and walking home! The flannel is neither super thin nor super thick but somewhere in between. Combined with the somewhat windproof shell they are quite warm and cozy! I've tested them at 30F and think they could work at even lower temps. I'm 5'0" 124lbs and went with the Petite 4 for a relaxed but not sloppy look. The Petite 2 was fine as well but a bit snug for track-style pants. The bit of stretch makes them so comfy that I often forget to change when I get home. One small thing, I wish the plaid were classic red instead of white which looks a little cheap to me. All in all a great purchase. Thanks, Eddie Bauer!
- Yes, I recommend this productBuff girlGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTrainingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargemost comfortable pants everNov 19, 2019
bought these for my buff (she does crossfit) 19 year old daughter. She reports, "Some of the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. And they don't make me look boxy."
- Yes, I recommend this productracersailorGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCozy!Nov 18, 2019
I bought one pair a few weeks ago. Size 8 fits great but even though I am 5 6" - 5 7" the regular length had to be unrolled completely to be long enough. Not a problem but I liked the way they looked with the hem rolled, too. So I bought a second pair in long! Possibly a little longer than needed but I'm fine with that. As noted the waist band is elastic in the back. Which makes them VERY comfortable but perhaps not as flattering from a rear view. I'm about comfort vs fashion, especially when I want to be warm! I wore them by the ocean this past weekend. Gale force winds and air temps under 30. I wasn't cold at all. (Probably helped that I was wearing an EB down jacket, too). I'm happy with this purchase.