Polar Fleece-Lined Pull-On Pants
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
Superior mobility and cozy warmth team up in these lined pull-on pants. Flexion polyester/spandex shell provides active stretch, and it has a durable, water-repellent finish so moisture beads on the surface and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. Inside, the plaid fleece lining is the ultimate in cozy warmth. Cinched cuffs help seal out cold.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip side pockets on thigh
- Curved back yoke for added shape and enhanced fit
- Side back pocket on right
- Front hand pockets
- Inseam, Reg rolled/unrolled: 29"/31"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell | 100% polyester fleece lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCMossy1aroleGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove these pantsJan 23, 2022
Can't wait to wear these. Perfect for New England winters
- Yes, I recommend this productljcGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsGreat winter pantsJan 15, 2022
I was between these pants and the Guide Pro Flex Lined Jogger Pants, both of which were pricey, but got these because they were sale eligible (got them half off and had a rewards certificate). I love them! I wanted warm, lined pants for walking my dog in the winter months and these fit the bill. I've worn them in freezing temps, rain, and snow, and I always stay warm and dry. I ordered a size 2 even though my usual size is a 0 (5'7" and 115llbs pre-baby) because I am pregnant and need some extra room to grow. Next winter, I'll just tie the waist drawstrings to tighten. Highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productWinter WalkerGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMost amazing pants!Jan 3, 2022
I bought these pants to wear on my morning walks and it's very cold in Toronto in the winter so I needed something that would not be bulky and keep me warm. These pants are incredible. They have stretch and soft fleece on the inside. I never feel restricted while walking and am protected from the wind. I also love the tie at the waist, it's made of an elastic material so you don't feel constricted. These are true to size in terms of fit but they do stretch out a tiny bit which in my books is not a bad thing. Don't hesitate, these are great pants. If only I could get the black in my size.