Polar Fleece-Lined Pull-On Pants
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
Superior mobility and cozy warmth team up in these lined pull-on pants. Flexion polyester/spandex shell provides active stretch, and it has a durable, water-repellent finish so moisture beads on the surface and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. Inside, the plaid fleece lining is the ultimate in cozy warmth. Cinched cuffs help seal out cold.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip side pockets on thigh
- Curved back yoke for added shape and enhanced fit
- Side back pocket on right
- Front hand pockets
- Inseam, Reg rolled/unrolled: 29"/31"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell | 100% polyester fleece lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productShantiGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper Comfy and Warm!Nov 20, 2021
This is a great pair of pants, especially for keeping warm in the winter time! The polar fleece feels nice against the skin and is soft, warm, and cozy. The pants have slash pockets (which I don't really care for) and some other pockets which are actually useful. I live in a snowy, cold winter state and I think these pants will do a great job at keeping me warm this winter!
- Yes, I recommend this productPeacefulWarriorGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy CareConscozyNov 19, 2021
I bought these to keep warm on winter walks, and for my job as a dog walker. I ordered both the 2P and 4P. While both fit, I ended up keeping the 4P since I don't like anything tight or restrictive, and these will give me a little room to add a light pair of leggings underneath for the super cold days. They shed water from a light rain very well. The length is great on me (I'm 5'4"), the cuff hitting right at the bottom of my ankle. The only negative for me is the waistband. It is not smooth on the inside so it leaves marks on my skin and is not comfortable unless I make sure to tuck my shirt inside. Having gotten used to the smooth waistband of leggings, this is the only thing preventing me from ordering more.
- Yes, I recommend this productLauraGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBack to buy another pair!Nov 15, 2021
These pants are amazing. Been wearing a pair in winter for a few years, I'm back to buy another pair. I bought them a little large so I can wear other pants underneath, tucked into socks. I always wear them when we go out in the snow, that's why I wear layers underneath, but on their own they are very warm, very comfortable, and definitely worth it. I like this style that goes over boots for added leg protection, as opposed to other styles. Only because it asked, I rated style 4 out of 5. This isn't a complaint because it isn't a big deal for snow playing, but as far as style, they aren't very feminine. Again, that's being VERY picky.