Polar Fleece-Lined Pull-On Pants
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
Superior mobility and cozy warmth team up in these lined pull-on pants. Flexion polyester/spandex shell provides active stretch, and it has a durable, water-repellent finish so moisture beads on the surface and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. Inside, the plaid fleece lining is the ultimate in cozy warmth. Cinched cuffs help seal out cold.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip side pockets on thigh
- Curved back yoke for added shape and enhanced fit
- Side back pocket on right
- Front hand pockets
- Inseam, Reg rolled/unrolled: 29"/31"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell | 100% polyester fleece lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMealsGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityConsGreatJun 21, 2022
Great for sledding with my toddler
- Yes, I recommend this productNatGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWarmest pants ever!Jun 21, 2022
I wanted warm and flexible pants to wear in 30F degree weather. These are great, comfy, soft, warm, stylish. I have black and gray, and I think the gray ones look more stylish because you can see the detail better. I would only put them on right before leaving the house: they are so warm they will make you sweat inside. I love the stretch waist band, you need it in the winter if you need to tuck in an extra layer.
- Yes, I recommend this productElizabethGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, VersatileConsWonderful for OutdoorsJun 18, 2022
Just perfect for an Alaskan cruise with hiking in chilly weather