Horizon Roll-Up Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Lightweight pants, built for wherever adventure takes you. Roll-up legs let you adapt easily to changing environments. Flexion performance fabric of lightweight nylon/spandex offers active stretch for exceptional comfort and unrestricted range of motion. All Horizon pant styles share the same Slightly Curvy fit found across our entire sportswear line.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Three secure zip pockets—one on thigh, two in back
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productdaisyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThese are my favorite pants for outdoor activitiesSep 8, 2019
I own two pairs of these. I like that they sit below my waist. I love the side leg pocket. And the straight leg is modern but not trendy, it looks good on everybody. I am 5'6", weigh 130 lbs and wear a 6 and that is what I ordered and they fit true to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productHemoGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityTravelPros Lightweight, Water ResistantConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFantastic PantsAug 30, 2019
Not only functional but they look good (rolled up or down) too! Worked great for a summer trip to Ireland. Lots of pockets made for very comfortable travel and hiking.
- kyhikerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for outdoor activitiesAug 7, 2019
These were comfortable & great for hikes, and outdoor activities. Wore on a trips to Colorado & North Carolina - they are lightweight & comfortable. Wash & wear well.