Horizon Roll-Up Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Lightweight pants, built for wherever adventure takes you. Roll-up legs let you adapt easily to changing environments. Flexion performance fabric of lightweight nylon/spandex offers active stretch for exceptional comfort and unrestricted range of motion. All Horizon pant styles share the same Slightly Curvy fit found across our entire sportswear line.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Three secure zip pockets—one on thigh, two in back
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- kyhikerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for outdoor activitiesAug 7, 2019
These were comfortable & great for hikes, and outdoor activities. Wore on a trips to Colorado & North Carolina - they are lightweight & comfortable. Wash & wear well.
- Yes, I recommend this productUPcarolGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargecomfy!Jul 26, 2019
These are a lower rise fit which makes them a good choice for me. 5'3" 112 lbs size 4 petite. To be perfect, I would have liked a slightly snugger hip and leg. Nice lightweight fabric that washes well. Wore to the beach and used the button up leg.
- Yes, I recommend this productIrinaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargebest pants everyJul 19, 2019
very nice pants, I have several pants and shorts from Eddie Bauer and I always will buy only this firm for my travel pants.