Horizon Roll-Up Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Lightweight pants, built for wherever adventure takes you. Roll-up legs let you adapt easily to changing environments. Flexion performance fabric of lightweight nylon/spandex offers active stretch for exceptional comfort and unrestricted range of motion. All Horizon pant styles share the same Slightly Curvy fit found across our entire sportswear line.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Three secure zip pockets—one on thigh, two in back
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDonna PGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelightweight, great for travelNov 5, 2019
I have several pairs of these that I wear year round. Light enough for summer wear in NC and roomy enough in cooler months to wear another layer underneath. Good stretch and shape retention so easy for travel. Have not had to wash and hang dry when traveling but they would dry much quicker than jeans. Wore them to Scotland last spring. Good at wind protection as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productBDKGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the horizon pant!Nov 4, 2019
Love these pants. They look cute rolled up or down!
- Yes, I recommend this productSarah with a HGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy go-to travel.pants!Oct 29, 2019
I love these pants! Warm? Roll them up and you have capris. Chilly? Leave them down for pants. They pack great and don't hog up your valuable space when you want to avoid checking a bag.