Horizon Roll-Up Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
- Lower Impact Materials
Lightweight pants, built for wherever adventure takes you. Roll-up legs let you adapt easily to changing environments. Flexion performance fabric of lightweight nylon/spandex offers active stretch for exceptional comfort and unrestricted range of motion. All Horizon pant styles share the same Slightly Curvy fit found across our entire sportswear line.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Three secure zip pockets—one on thigh, two in back
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaPGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsSTRETCHYJun 3, 2021
Very comfy and very stretchy. 5' 4" 117 lbs. Ordered a 2 regular and They are a bit big and i am sure they will stretch out after a few hours. If you like a more snug fit, order down a size. They have beautiful detailed stitching and great zippered back pockets. 2 good sized pockets in front.
- Yes, I recommend this productMayb MayGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat fitMay 26, 2021
I love this line of pants. They fit so well! I normally have issues with pants that fit my waist through the hips but these are perfect and look great. We are hot here in the south but the fabric is breathable and comfortable. I never hike in shorts and these allow me to hike without sweating like crazy and still feel somewhat protected. If you are curvy these are still comfy and look great!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery comfyFeb 11, 2021
These are true to size and very stretchy but flatteringly fitted. They have great pockets and are very comfy.