Horizon Roll-Up Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Lightweight pants, built for wherever adventure takes you. Roll-up legs let you adapt easily to changing environments. Flexion performance fabric of lightweight nylon/spandex offers active stretch for exceptional comfort and unrestricted range of motion. All Horizon pant styles share the same Slightly Curvy fit found across our entire sportswear line.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Three secure zip pockets—one on thigh, two in back
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery comfyFeb 11, 2021
These are true to size and very stretchy but flatteringly fitted. They have great pockets and are very comfy.
- Yes, I recommend this productEB❤️Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPlease Bring Back... No more Sightscape!Jan 13, 2021
The only pants in my closet are Eddie Bauer Travel Curvy and the classic Horizon pants! Mostly Travel for work and Horizon for the weekends. You seem to have discontinued both. Please bring these styles back. These are flattering, comfortable, versatile, high quality pants. Love the phone pocket on the side too. l highly recommend these classics. Unlike these amazing pants... I tried the new Sightscape Horizons and will return them -- they should not be called Horizon as they are nothing like these gems (that fit and wear much better than perhaps the photo indicates). Love them!!
- Yes, I recommend this productgardencatscGenderHeight 5'3"TypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBring these backDec 6, 2020
I love these pants! I wear them for hiking and travel. Very comfortable and fit well. I only have one pair and wanted to get another.