Sightscape Horizon Slim Straight Ankle Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a hidden-snap waistband, and a flattering back yoke, these slimming pants are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Hollywood waistband with elastic and hidden-snap closure
- Two top applied front pockets with hidden zips
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: Reg 28" | Petite 25" | Tall 31" | Plus 28"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim, straight leg.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJanGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsComfortable Hiking PantOct 6, 2021
These are very comfortable ankle length hiking pants great for October in New England.. I am 5'3 and weigh 155 and the 10 petite fits great. They are lightweight and would not be very warm for winter or very cold temps. These are ideal for 40-70 degree weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productrondaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove theseSep 29, 2021
I really like these pants. The weight and fit is perfect. At 5'10" I elected to order tall and they actually hit closer to regular pant length than ankle pants but last style of ankle pants I ordered regular where closer to capri length. These fit large as I am usually between 12 and 14 and I went with 12 in these and they are far from snug
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable pantSep 27, 2021
Very comfortable pant that looked great as well. I purchased them to wear as part of my volunteer uniform for the Ryder Cup and wore them every day. Might have to look at buying additional colors as well!