Sightscape Horizon Slim Straight Ankle Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Sustainable Materials
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a hidden-snap waistband, and a flattering back yoke, these slimming pants are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Hollywood waistband with elastic and hidden-snap closure
- Two top applied front pockets with hidden zips
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: Reg 28" | Petite 25" | Tall 31" | Plus 28"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim, straight leg.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productvcvnGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect FitMay 2, 2021
I was a huge fan of the original straight leg jeans. They fit perfectly. Not since then, which is several years ago, have I found a Eddie Bauer pant that fits. These slim leg pants are perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productBrittanyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for WorkApr 29, 2021
Love these pants!
- Yes, I recommend this productAmandaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsEveryday pantsApr 19, 2021
I really like these pants. I have two different colors. The fit is great on me, with a perfect length. Even though I am on the shorter side the "ankle" fit hits just right. The elastic waist band is nice. The "storm" color is a really different blue shade, but its pretty.