Sightscape Horizon Shorts
One of our newest Horizons, these shorts have been updated with cleaner lines, a wider 2-button waistband, and a curved back yoke for a flattering fit. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex provides superior comfort and mobility while also featuring moisture resistance and UPF sun protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: Reg 5" | Petite 4.5" | Tall 5.5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productZantedschiaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Shorts!Jun 20, 2021
Nice shorts, easy to wash and dry. Packable and can be dressed up or down. I use these for work and play. My only dislike (sorry EB) but two buttons are just more work. Go with one larger button. I will be ordering more!! I am 5'6" at 125. Size 4 was perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productGeriNYGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery ComfortableJun 17, 2021
These shorts are very cool and comfortable. I wear them gardening and to walk the dog.
- Yes, I recommend this productNana in MichiganGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCute shorts for NANA!!May 2, 2021
I paid attention to the other comments stating that these ran a little large, so I went with a six. They are perfectly fine for hiking, walking, going out to pandemic dining in masks and just about anything else. Some comments complained about two buttons and being high waisted, I don't see that as a concern, but everyone has a preference. Hubby bought them for me. He has such great taste. After all, he mariied me!!!