Sightscape Horizon Shorts
One of our newest Horizons, these shorts have been updated with cleaner lines, a wider 2-button waistband, and a curved back yoke for a flattering fit. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex provides superior comfort and mobility while also featuring moisture resistance and UPF sun protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: Reg 5" | Petite 4.5" | Tall 5.5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDonnaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsTravel worthyOct 27, 2021
I had a similar pair of EB shorts that were too large (14). I had put darts in the 14 to keep them from falling down. I wear a size 10 in other EB pants so I ordered these shorts in a 10 and a 12. 10 was way too small but 12 was perfect. I think these run a bit small but it could be the different styles.
- Yes, I recommend this productbakGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the Fit and FeelOct 21, 2021
Love the fit and feel of these shorts. I've been purchasing the Rainier shorts. These are very similar fabric and style. They're just a bit shorter but not too short for comfort and my age.
- Yes, I recommend this productValGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat fitting shortsOct 13, 2021
I prefer comfort and style