Sightscape Horizon Shorts
One of our newest Horizons, these shorts have been updated with cleaner lines, a wider 2-button waistband, and a curved back yoke for a flattering fit. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex provides superior comfort and mobility while also featuring moisture resistance and UPF sun protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: Reg 5" | Petite 4.5" | Tall 5.5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNana in MichiganGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCute shorts for NANA!!May 2, 2021
I paid attention to the other comments stating that these ran a little large, so I went with a six. They are perfectly fine for hiking, walking, going out to pandemic dining in masks and just about anything else. Some comments complained about two buttons and being high waisted, I don't see that as a concern, but everyone has a preference. Hubby bought them for me. He has such great taste. After all, he mariied me!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productSoozie QGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love these shorts!Apr 2, 2021
I read reviews about them being smaller than usual. I am consistently a 6 in EB Horizon, Guide Pro shorts and Guide Pro pants, but I ordered the 8 and they are perfect! I love these shorts!
- MJGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfy but run bigApr 24, 2021
I love the roll up pants version of these shorts so was happy to see these but after reading the reviews here I bought the shorts in my normal 12 and the 14 just in case. I'm glad I did - I could barely close the 12. No idea why the size would be so off. Every other pair of pants/shorts from EB have fit just fine. The 14s are a little bit big but I ended up keeping them because they still fit well with a belt and will be comfortable for hiking.