Guide Pro Capris
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside—from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has UPF sun protection and a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Wear hems relaxed or cinched: Adjustable bungee lets you change the look
- Measurements, Reg: Knee Cir. 17" | Leg Opening (relaxed) 15.5"
- Inseam: Reg 21" | Petite 19" | Tall 23" | Wos 21"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productktmGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeRun a little largeJun 26, 2020
These pants are great. However they may have stretched out since I tried them on at first. I bought a 12 and think size 10 would have been better. i washed them once and line dried. Next time I will machine dry. They are ok fitting loose, but I would like them fitting a little snugger. What I'm trying to say is - if you are deciding between 2 sizes - go smaller
- Yes, I recommend this productLove of Camping!Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit! Great productJun 20, 2020
I love these capris and have purchased 2 pairs this season. They fit super nice and the fabric is awesome. Really comfortable and well made. I am thinking of splurging and ordering some more!
- Yes, I recommend this productDGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery Comfortable!Jun 13, 2020
Love these pants! Over the last several years I've bought similar ones at the outlets but they don't carry petite. So during the COVID19 shutdown, I decided to order petite online. I'm very happy with the fit and comfort!
Be the first to ask a question.