Guide Pro Capris
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside—from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has UPF sun protection and a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Wear hems relaxed or cinched: Adjustable bungee lets you change the look
- Measurements, Reg: Knee Cir. 17" | Leg Opening (relaxed) 15.5"
- Inseam: Reg 21" | Petite 19" | Tall 23" | Wos 21"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFrauGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBuying another pairOct 31, 2020
I'm sure EB is enlarging their sizes, because I have always worn an 8 and these fit perfectly even though I can't wear 8's from 10 years ago! I immediately ordered another pair in a different color. Very Happy!
- Yes, I recommend this productCindylynnieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable & versatileOct 1, 2020
I love these capris and have 3 pair! The only complaint that could make me add a plus to the 5 star would be 2 extra belt loops in the back. Unfortunately, I need a belt with many pants. When putting my cell phone in the pocket, they pull down and I constantly need to pull them up. The belt rubs against my back. It would be great if EB added 2 more belt loops.
- Yes, I recommend this productWAgalGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsExactly as advertisedAug 22, 2020
Excellent option for being active, staying cool. These are comfortable, and the fit is true to size. The fabric is quick dry also.