Guide Pro Capris
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Wear hems relaxed or cinched: Adjustable bungee lets you change the look
- Average inseam: Reg 21"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLou1958Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLovely CaprisNov 3, 2019
Would have loved to purchase these capris. I own 2 pairs of the guide pro pants as well as the shorts and I love them. I am 5" 2" and 115 lbs and my size is a 2 Petite which fit me perfectly the shorts and pants. However in the capris that size was too baggy at the waist and I had to return them, sadly.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaijaGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFavorite hiking pantsNov 2, 2019
These are my new favorite hiking pants - love the way they fit - Only drawback is the waist is a little big. I sewed elastic on the inside of the waistband because I don't like wearing a belt. They dry quickly and are very comfortable to wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productMVGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAbsolute FavoriteOct 31, 2019
Love these pants! I am a HS PE teacher and these make the perfect "work" pants. They are stretchy, comfy, have pockets and great for inside and outside temperatures.
Be the first to ask a question.