Guide Pro Capris
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Wear hems relaxed or cinched: Adjustable bungee lets you change the look
- Average inseam: Reg 21"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTitalilamGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLooove this pants! I bought 2 and came back for a 3rd one.Oct 14, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurenGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these capris!Oct 13, 2019
These are a great fit. I buy the regular ones, even though I am a petite. They seem to fit me better in the waist.
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat fitOct 12, 2019
i have two pair of the long pants and they fit the same. very comfortable and lots of stretch without bagging out. can adjust length on the side too
Be the first to ask a question.