Guide Pro Capris
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Wear hems relaxed or cinched: Adjustable bungee lets you change the look
- Average inseam: Reg 21"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLiz | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePlease increase your inventory on Plus SizesJul 20, 2019
I used to buy a 20 and they are gone, They used to be available in plus and now they are gone. Large sized women love these pants too.
- Yes, I recommend this productKarmakoo | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo comfortable!Jul 19, 2019
This is the fourth pair of Guide Pro Capris that I have purchased and they were on sale at a great price! They are so comfortable and light weight for summer use you hardly know there on. There's four large pockets that my plus size phone, credit card, driver license and keys fit in so no need for a purse! I love them & will probably order more!!
- Yes, I recommend this productManchester Pam | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect active caprisJul 19, 2019
I've worn these in the humidity of Washington, DC and on the hiking trail - they have worked well for both activities. And a bonus is that the look great and the pockets are big enough for essentials without being bulky.