Guide Pro Capris
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside—from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has UPF sun protection and a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Wear hems relaxed or cinched: Adjustable bungee lets you change the look
- Measurements, Reg: Knee Cir. 17" | Leg Opening (relaxed) 15.5"
- Inseam: Reg 21" | Petite 19" | Tall 23" | Wos 21"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRedOnceGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the colorJun 17, 2021
I like having a variety of colors in my capris. This mulberry is unique and a nice addition.
- Yes, I recommend this productMomRazzGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for summertimeJun 16, 2021
Love the stretchy fabric. Fun colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productMelissaGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWonderful caprisJun 15, 2021
I will be using for everyday wear. I bought the capris and will be using them very often this summer. I plan to purchase some pants also.