Guide Pro Capris
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside—from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has UPF sun protection and a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Wear hems relaxed or cinched: Adjustable bungee lets you change the look
- Measurements, Reg: Knee Cir. 17" | Leg Opening (relaxed) 15.5"
- Inseam: Reg 21" | Petite 19" | Tall 23" | Wos 21"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWLGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMost comfortable hiking pants ever!Jun 21, 2021
Bought these as I do not prefer to wear shorts. They are stretchy, light weight, super comfortable and super flattering. I will wear them all summer for hiking, but also cute enough for casual everyday wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productRoad TripperGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove them...now that I exchangedJun 21, 2021
I originally bought these online in a size 8, but the waist was much too big. I returned them to the store so that I could try a 6 (thinking surely that would be the size). Nope! I ended up in a size 4. I love the fit and the coverage (too bad the First Ascent shorts are so short). They are stretchy and cool.
- Yes, I recommend this productsoftballsueGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsexactly what I wantedJun 21, 2021
these hiking pants can be worn around town. very flattering. The multiple zip pockets make them perfect for traveling and they have performed well bouldering. My only hesitation with these pants is the wash in gentle cycle. I have been washing them in regular cold water and line drying so the shade and storm repellent last. definitely recommend them.