Mercer Knit Easy Button-Down Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Lightweight polyester is blended with TENCEL™ lyocell and spandex to create a shirt of uncommon comfort, gentle stretch, and flattering lines. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to other fibers.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Roll-tab sleeves for easy adjustment
- Average length, Small: 26"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 84% polyester/11% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this producturbangirlGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsSo Comfy!Sep 19, 2019
Love this comfy shirt! PLEASE make it in white, though!
- Yes, I recommend this productBooGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsNice shirtOct 7, 2019
Bought this shirt in black.. looks great over just about anything. Generous fit.. Would love to see this shirt in white or cream.
- Yes, I recommend this productjen59Gender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsoversizedSep 19, 2019
got this as a travel shirt, and on sale, otherwise wouldn't keep, it is shapeless and oversized-the description does indicate easy fit, but for a petite -we need shaping at the waist!!! the details are nice, the sleeves will be easy to roll up and it will wash and dry nicely, do wish it were a couple inches shorter- better on a petite frame. like the chest pockets as the fabric is lightweight, and the buttons are placed well down the front for good coverage. got the grey color as the others were sold out, did have to go down a size for a neater fit, but again -needs waist shaping!!