Infinity Long-Sleeve Hoodie
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 15
- Quick Dry
With its moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech along with gentle stretch, this polyester/spandex jersey-knit pullover hoodie is perfect for hiking and travel. Finished with tonal topstitching and raglan sleeves with thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKayakdaloveGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTrainingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!!Dec 7, 2019
I'm 5'2" 140 lbs woman. Very athlete , so mostly muscle. For the top I usually buy petite small or medium. I bought PS that fit me well. First I bought green and black as I loved it very much. Very stylish, moisture wicking.
- Yes, I recommend this productMomo338Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCute and comfortableNov 19, 2019
I purchased this on sale' and I was glad I did. I would have purchased more if there were more colors. I like this fabric. It's something that can be layered, or worn by itself. The fabric is silky and very comfortable. It isn't clingy, so it's forgiving and flattering . I am 5'4". 128 lbs. . I ordered my usual size medium in EB tops, and the fit is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productjobiGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeJust what I was looking forNov 18, 2019
I was looking for a longsleeve hooded tee for desert hiking. I love that this one has a relaxed fit so it doesn't cling to me when I get hot, and love the thumb holes for added sun protection on my hands. The green color and the stripes are a nice bit of style.