Infinity Long-Sleeve Hoodie
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 15
- Quick Dry
With its moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech along with gentle stretch, this polyester/spandex jersey-knit pullover hoodie is perfect for hiking and travel. Finished with tonal topstitching and raglan sleeves with thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGood for travelAug 6, 2019
I think this will work for a long flight I have coming up. Eddie Bauer tops tend to fit a bit better if you have a hardbody. I don't but this will still work for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productSFM001Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight and ComfortableJul 8, 2019
I often need a top layer even in the summer as I chill easily in A/C and windy conditions. This hoodie is perfect because it's lightweight so covers me without adding too much warmth. I rated it as true to size, but that is quite a relaxed fit. If you like it more fitted, order a size down. It also provides good protection from sun and bugs, and can be a swim cover-up. Will be great for travel, too. Color will mean it won't show dirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productNannGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect, lightweight for spring thru fall.May 24, 2019
I bought two of these items to wear over tshirts as an extra layer when it is cool. These are comfortably soft and lightweight.