Infinity Long-Sleeve Hoodie
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 15
- Quick Dry
With its moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech along with gentle stretch, this polyester/spandex jersey-knit pullover hoodie is perfect for hiking and travel. Finished with tonal topstitching and raglan sleeves with thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productjobiGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeJust what I was looking forNov 18, 2019
I was looking for a longsleeve hooded tee for desert hiking. I love that this one has a relaxed fit so it doesn't cling to me when I get hot, and love the thumb holes for added sun protection on my hands. The green color and the stripes are a nice bit of style.
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe Best!Nov 6, 2019
Bought for my wife, she's wearing it so I did good. Doesn't show her chunkiness :)
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoorspersonGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice Shirt for WalkingNov 4, 2019
I have this Infinity Hoodie in a small, in green. I bought the grey in medium, and as it is an easy fit, it is much bigger. Like both of them for walking and hiking. Holds in warmth as you walk, so they are really nice for changing seasons. The material is very soft, cool and not sticky in the heat, and thumb holes on sleeves really come in handy to keep the sleeves in place. Like them because they are different and very attractive.