High Route 2.0 Fleece Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
Built for backpacking, climbing, and skiing, this midweight hoodie features FreeHeat® polyester fleece that provides critical warmth and excellent mobility. The exterior of the stretch fabric has a flat face for durability, while the interior is brushed for soft comfort.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering
- Low-profile hood
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length, Reg: 24.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this producttallmtngalGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsLove this jacket!Nov 7, 2019
I wouldn't pay full price for this, but got it on sale and love it. I'm 6'1" and a large-tall fits really well. It's comfortable and warm and layers nicely with a down vest or jacket. The inside pocket holds my large-size phone and I always like zippered outside pockets.
Be the first to ask a question.