High Route 2.0 Fleece Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
Built for backpacking, climbing, and skiing, this midweight hoodie features FreeHeat® polyester fleece that provides critical warmth and excellent mobility. The exterior of the stretch fabric has a flat face for durability, while the interior is brushed for soft comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering
- Low-profile hood
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length, Reg: 24.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGretchenGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConslove this hoodieMay 16, 2021
I have a blue one I have worn for several years and wanted another color so got grey. The fit and feel are wonderful and I love the way the hood is close around the neck. Wear for walking, trips and golfing.
- Yes, I recommend this productNicoleGender FemaleHeight 4'9"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsComfortable Warm JacketSep 24, 2020
I got this jacket on clearance during summer and now that it's the appropriate season I can say it's a nice jacket. Probably not worth the full cost, but comfortable and warm and easily layerable. I've been wearing it under one of the EB rainfoil jackets during the cold, wet autumn season and it's worked great. I'm also pleased that their petite is a true petite. I'm very small and struggle to find jackets that don't have absurdly long sleeves and this jacket's sleeves are just a tad longer than my arms, which I like for colder weather clothes. I see myself wearing this through most of the fall and winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productMpatti7Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Very warmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeOrder your regular sizeApr 25, 2020
Ordered sometime last year (2019) and it kept me so cozy warm during AZ winter. I would layer a rain coat over or an insulated jacket and it fits perfect. I'm 5'3", 130lbs and ordered a small. Fits perfectly!