Crossover Fleece Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Move Fast. Stay Warm. Built for cold-weather training, these leggings are made of moisture-wicking FreeDry® polyester/spandex in a thermal brushed fleece. They have the same construction details as our best-selling Trail Tight leggings, in our Crossover four-way stretch fleece--and now available in this high-rise option.
- Polygiene® odor control: Wear More. Wash Less®
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips: Designed to move with you
- Power Mesh waistband: Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activity
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip: Holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productBreenerGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest winter purchase of the yearNov 16, 2019
I knew as soon as I put these on that they were going to be my go to pants all winter. I simply love them. So soft and comfortable. Warm and very well constructed . Love the zip pockets . I bought them on a crazy great sale and they are worth every penny. Eddie Bauer hit it out of the park with these leggings . I went to buy more but they are selling out fast. Please re-issue and make more colors
- Yes, I recommend this productalaskagirlGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEven better than last year!Nov 10, 2019
The new high rise Crossover Trail Tights has remedied the sagging down after a few miles on the trail. I own three pair of last year's style in three different colors, so I speak from experience— I liked those, and I like these even better! I bought the high-rise at the beginning of a two-week road trip in late October at an actual Eddie Bauer store in Idaho to hike in national parks in Washington state, and they did not fail me. I even added a pair of long underwear on a few occasions. They are long enough for me at a 32 inch inseam. The pockets are always handy, albeit they do not zip with a larger phone in them. They never once sagged or lost their shape even after four days of wear. The soft comfortable fabric allowed me to get three to four days of wear before needing washed, which on a road trip is essential. I practically live in these tights/pants!
- Yes, I recommend this productSAKateGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove theseOct 31, 2019
The fleece lining is so warm and cozy, love the high waist, would be nice to have them be a bit more snug in the legs; they are too small if I go down a size. I purchased 3 in black last year, the print this year.