Crossover Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Move Fast. Stay Warm. Built for cold-weather training, these leggings are made of moisture-wicking FreeDry® polyester/spandex in a thermal brushed fleece. They have the same construction details as our best-selling Trail Tight leggings, in our Crossover four-way stretch fleece--and now available in this high-rise option.
- Polygiene® odor control: Wear More. Wash Less®
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips: Designed to move with you
- Power Mesh waistband: Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activity
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip: Holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKim PGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat TightsOct 13, 2019
I bought these for hiking in rocky NH. Lots of crawling up and over boulders, slabs. Worked out great. With the high waist they never felt like they were revealing my backside. Knees held up scrapping across rocks. Even when my knees had some scraps. Wore them on the cooler days. Wore at least 4 times without washing. Washed up great. Would like to see them in petite like the other tights. I bought both medium and large. Sent back the medium too tight at waist and calves. I'm 5'-4" and weight 132 lbs.
- Yes, I recommend this productJngGenderHeightTypeActivityCampingPros Fabric by knee does not ride up while sprinting, Warm if no wind, flatters big thighs hip rearCons Cost if not on sale, My size not in stock, Washing instructions seem oddGreat tights for sprintingDec 9, 2018
Got these to run in a dirt barn (damp cold) and outside in winter. Keeps my legs warm without being too constricting and dont make me sweaty in between legs. Cut works for my body shape and i can layer thick socks over and another pair of pants to block extra wind cold. Would not recommend for below freezing temps.
- Yes, I recommend this productN/AGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsthese seem like a very good fit, true to sizing.Dec 3, 2018
I like these leggings because they do go higher on your waist and resist the roll down effect. It does roll down after a long day of use but it is still not bad as other brands I have tried in the past. Overall I would rate these as a very good buy.