Crossover Fleece Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Move Fast. Stay Warm. Built for cold-weather training, these leggings are made of moisture-wicking FreeDry® polyester/spandex in a thermal brushed fleece. They have the same construction details as our best-selling Trail Tight leggings, in our Crossover four-way stretch fleece--and now available in this high-rise option.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Polygiene® odor control: Wear More. Wash Less®
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips: Designed to move with you
- Power Mesh waistband: Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activity
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip: Holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- JojodivaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros WarmCons Doesn't come in petite sizesFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWinter stapleFeb 3, 2020
This is a nice fleece lined legging. Warm and comfy and very durable. Great for outdoor winter runs.
- Yes, I recommend this productJ. PalmaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeSo comfortable!Jan 6, 2020
Got these for our trip to Nepal/Tibet/Bhutan to wear as a base layer for hiking. Quality was excellent. Soft, comfy, and warm. I needed a larger size because I have a healthy backside (but small waist) which meant the waist was a bit large. It was ok since I wore a pair of unlined pants over them and used the drawstring to keep them waist up. Worked out fine. Bought with the 50% discount, so well worth the cost. Bought two pair originally. When I received it and tried them on, got another two pair. Fortunately it arrived just two days before we departed. Great shipping too!
- Yes, I recommend this productLizSGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit, perfect active warmthDec 30, 2019
So happy with these leggings! Fit (XXL) is perfect and they are light but warm. I live in NW MT and right now it is a foggy/damp/bone chilling cold (20's F). These are perfect for dog walks (I keep up the speed) and playing with my dog. (caveat … I don't tend to get cold). They do droop a bit in the crotch, but I would rather that, than ultra tight. For me, the size is fitting but not as fitting as a "tight" legging - great activewear pants.