Resolution Tank Top
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 20
Designed for aerobic training and active sports, this breathable polyester tank top has built-in wicking, sun protection, and odor control.
NOTE: The armholes of this tank are deeper than in our classic tanks to allow for unrestricted movement and maximum cooling while active. Please refer to the alternate images for Black and Heather Gray to see this clearly.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 20 sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Average length: Reg 23"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNever Too oldAug 9, 2019
I am 64 and have bought these in every color. Love this top. So comfy.
- Yes, I recommend this productDianne WGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros High neck for great coverageConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat high-neck topAug 4, 2019
It's difficult to find tank tops with a high neck. I'm older and need that coverage, I always wear a tank under casual shirts and tops. This style is a winner, it washes well and dries very quickly. Very comfortable but know that the sizing is large in this top. I usually wear a Medium in Eddie Bauer tanks/tops and had to get a Small in this style. Also, the armholes are very low, so wear this top with a pretty sports bra or under another shirt or top. The dark plum and blue spruce colors are rich and opaque. Love this top.
- Yes, I recommend this productGGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat DealJul 18, 2019
I bought two of these on sale for about $18 and I am glad I did. I'm 30 and don't mind a small portion of my bra showing (as mentioned in previous comments). I also have a large chest and I sized up to an XL- - so the armholes were not all that long on me - - it seems they'd be quite a bit longer for women with smaller chests. Great quality for the price!